[Fredslist] April 21 Hinterlands meeting

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Fri Apr 17 11:16:36 EDT 2009

Last call to visit us in Greenwich for the next meeting of the CT Fairfield
Meeting at the Greenwich Hyatt on Tuesday April 21 at 8AM. $25.00 includes a
delicious buffet breakfast and a lively discussion group led by our fearless
leader, Barry Monies. We are a non compete group and have some openings and
love guests and circuit riders. Please check with me first to avoid any
embarrassment and conflicts. After checking with me please register and pay
on line. .No cash or checks, please.

PS Maybe we should change our name to the Hinterlands Group. Any
suggestions?

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail