[Fredslist] This is an interesting opportunity

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 21:32:44 EDT 2009

Janet Stites is a friend of mine, but she is my son's age, and was his SU
dorm mate and room mate when he lived in Arizona back in the 80s. She lives
with her son Sam, who in entering LaGuardia (formerly Music and Art) High
School  in the fall. Reply to Janet directly. She lives not far from Yankee
Stadium. She  is a wonderful, funny, free spirit and Sam is a great kid.

Dear  Friends: Sam and I need to work on our Spanish, but  can't leave the
country this summer. SO, if any native Spanish speaker would  like to come
to NY for July/August and live for free with us + 3 cats in  exchange for
working with Sam a couple hours a day on Spanish (which does not  mean just
sitting at a desk) please be in touch--or please tell your "amigos."  Couples
or two friends welcome.  jsites at nyc.rr.com
**************Great deals on Dell’s most popular laptops – Starting at
$479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220029082x1201385915/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213969145%3B35701480%3Bh)