[Fredslist] Office space available

Jared Brody jaredbrody555 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 09:15:05 EDT 2009

There are a few desks available in the shared office I am in. Its a
great office and very affordable in a great location at 20th between
5th and 6th. Conference room, kitchen, reception/seating area, etc.
We need to fill 5 spots by 5/31in order to keep the lease. Here is a
link. This is not your typical office. Its also great for people not
in the city to have for the desk and conference room if they come to
the city often. If anyone is interested feel free to contact me.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/off/1122173524.html

Jared