[Fredslist] Meet the 2009 Gotham Golf Outing Sponsors

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Wed Apr 15 14:56:53 EDT 2009

Fellow Gothamites:

One of the benefits of being a sponsor for the 2009 Golf Outing is that you
get recognition and thanks on Fredslist.  With that in mind, I want you all
to know who is sponsoring our outing.  Our current 2009 sponsors are:

Lead Sponsor - David Bagatelle - Herald National Bank

Dinner Sponsorship - Formica 1

Caddy Sponsorship - Bruce Swicker - Earhart Leigh

Cart Sponsorship - Keith A. Kleinick - Creative Capital Inc &
<http://www.GlobalReverse.com> www.GlobalReverse.com

Putting Green Sponsorship - Lou Camhe - Holcam Associates

Goody Bag Sponsorship  - Jack Halpen - My Elder Advocate

On behalf of Gotham and the Golf Committee, I want to thank each of our
sponsors for their generosity in supporting  the outing on June 1st.  It
will be a great day.

For anyone who may still be interested in a sponsorship, the following are
still available:

Breakfast/Brunch Sponsorship - $500

Hole-in-one Sponsorship - $500

Driving Range Sponsorship - $500