[Fredslist] Office furniture for sale

Randi Busse randi at workdevgroup.com
Wed Apr 15 14:00:18 EDT 2009

A colleague is selling some office furniture that is in excellent condition.
I bought a desk and a file cabinet myself.  Thought some of you might be
interested as well.

Here's what she has left as well as her contact information.  She is located
in Hicksville (Long Island).   Happy shopping!

Randi

I've got three desks; 2 L-shaped, 1 regular, 6 chairs, 3 file cabinets, 2
HON shelving units; 1 credenza which matches one of the desks, 1 storage
cabinet and 3 training tables, 1 round table - all tables can be put
together to make one large conference table.

Ellen P. Birch

_____________________

Realtime Reporting, Inc.
516-938-4000 - Phone
516-356-4512 - Cell
516-938-2732 - Fax
www.realtimereporting.com <http://www.realtimereporting.com/>

ebirch at realtimereporting.com

Randi Busse
Workforce Development Group, Inc.

Customer Service Training & Coaching
Partnering with you to turn your customers into raving fans!

 <http://www.workdevgroup.com> www.workdevgroup.com
 <mailto:randi at workdevgroup.com> randi at workdevgroup.com
Tel:  631-598-5598

Fax: 631-598-1988