[Fredslist] unusual request

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Tue Apr 14 10:23:12 EDT 2009

Dear friends and colleagues in the medical field or related to it in some
manner.

My family of origin are all diabetics for 3 generations. I am the only
member that is not so far, and I am healthy now.

My grandparents, my father and my twin brother are all amputees and now my
mother will be joining them in the beginning of May.  My older brother, my
twin brother and my mother are all in trouble as we speak because of this
disease.

I want to find out if there is a clinical trial that I can participate in
for family members that do not have the disease but are blood related to
family members who do.  I heard of one a long time ago in St.Lukes in NYC.
There isn't much else I can do except try to participate in something that
can prevent this from happening to other families by providing some kind of
insight and if testing my body will do that, I'd like to consider it.
Please pass this request to whomever you know that might lead this somewhere
positive. Thank you in advance  for your efforts.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

temporary website:

http://mysite.verizon.net/m2powerinc

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-

Is your business compliant with the NEW Identity Theft Laws?

Identity Theft Protection & Compliance Solutions

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.