[Fredslist] sponsor me for CF walk

Lewis Tesser ltesser at tesserryan.com
Mon Apr 13 11:56:23 EDT 2009

Hello Friends

GREAT STRIDES is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's largest and most
successful national fund-raising event. This year, I'm walking with Team
Awesome in the GREAT STRIDES walk at the Piermont Pier on May 3.

Please help me meet my fund-raising goal by sponsoring me.

This is a cause close to my heart--as some of you know, a family member
has CF.  They are coming close to finding a cure.  I know it's a tough
year, but if you can help in any amount, it would be much appreciated.

Please visit my home page for more info and to donate.

http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/LewTesser
<http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/LewTesser>

Thanks so much!  Lew