[Fredslist] "LinkedIn" meeting Formica 1 April 15th - RSVP needed

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Thu Apr 9 15:22:57 EDT 2009

Happy Holiday, everyone.
Come join our LinkedIn discussion meeting.

Spring is in the air and so is our next Formica 1 meeting.

Wednesday,  April 15th
Friar's Club-12:30-2pm -  please be prompt we have a lot on our 'plate', other than lunch  :)

      I'm happy to report our presenter of the meeting will be Mitch Tobol of the Tobol Group and Gotham's very own "WebMaster".    Mitch has generously offered his time to discuss the ever popular topic of "LinkedIn".   Mitch has agreed to allot anywhere from .5-1 hour on the topic...THANK YOU SO MUCH MITCH!!

If anyone has specific questions for Mitch please send them to me at your soonest convenience.

More on Mitch:
President, Tobol Group, Inc., a marketing/advertising firm that works with Fortune 500 companies to small regional businesses providing strategic and tactical marketing services that help companies increase their sales. Mitch's belief that advertising and marketing should be accountable has driven his company's success for over 20 years.

   Guests are welcome.  Riders and Visitors are asked to contact me prior to the meeting to avoid any category conflict.  $45 Lunch fee  (Kosher meals $50)  can be paid online at   www.gothamnetworking.com   / Events area  up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.  Payment can also be made by check or cash at the meeting.

  RSVP  to me by Friday, April 10th.

Please RSVP so we can check for any potential category conflicts.

Regards and have a BLOOMIN' great weekend,
Judie Moceri
Formica 1 GC
Promotional Solutions Int'l