[Fredslist] Rent our wonderful offices, PLEASE!

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Wed Apr 8 13:32:08 EDT 2009

 Lovely, sunny, windowed offices to rent in our office suite....

My large, modern office suite has two, possibly three newly available
offices for rent.  They come either furnished or unfurnished...There are
five more years on our lease!

All offices have large windows with plenty of room to roam. Share our fax
machine, postage meter, conference room, and all the comforts of home. FREE
DSL, FREE Nortel phone system, and more.  There¹s also extra desk space,
storage area, and more....

One office rents for about $1000 per month.  The second office, which can
easily accommodate three, is about $1200.  The third office can accommodate
one or two people, depending on what they do.  Great for graphic designer,
film producer, writer-editor, or entrepreneur or freelancer of any kind.
These offices are a real find!!!!

We located in the Creative Arts Building (EUE Screen Gems) -- 222 East 44th
Street between Second and Third Avenue -- where the TV show Rachael Ray is
produced. This is a wonderful building, an affordable office and serious
environment to work in.

Available immediately!  Please contact me... 212-490-6500

Thanks

Bambe Levine

Bambe Levine, President
Bambe Levine Public Relations