[Fredslist] CancerSurvivors

Norma Siciliano norma at coldcallingforhotsales.com
Wed Apr 8 09:39:24 EDT 2009

Cancer is such a scary word.

The concept of being a "cancer survivor" is an idea that locks your mind and emotions into a negative space. If you have moved past the medical stage of cancer treatment, how will you create a positive focus for a positive future?

If you know (or anyone you know) are interested in learning more, let me know and I am happy to let you know about a dance program for cancer survivors. It's a  powerful, 10-week program that connects with your mind, body, and spirit to develop a framework for a powerful self image and to build a foundation for a new life going forward.

Norma Siciliano
Cold Calling for Hot Sales
212-472-2650
norma at coldcallingforhotsales.com
www.coldcallingforhotsales.com
THE ART OF THE SALE: CHANGING REJECTION INTO A CHALLENGE