[Fredslist] Part-Time Assistance Work

Janet Castrogiovanni jdgrosso at optonline.net
Mon Apr 6 20:45:20 EDT 2009

I am not sure if there is anyone in Gotham who does virtual assistance
work like myself, as I have a client who is looking for someone to work
virtually, who is very proficient in PowerPoint, and who can handle
20-30 hours of phone work. I am not able to provide this assistance for
at this time, and would like to speak with anyone who feels they are a
fit for this person.   If there is anyone in Gotham or if anyone in
Gotham knows someone who fits these requirements, please contact me.

Thank you,

Janet

<file:///C:\Program%20Files\Common%20Files\Microsoft%20Shared\Stationery
\VistaPrint%20e-Card.jpg>