[Fredslist] Attention Parents: Unique Summer Experience for Girls!

Caitlin Dean caitlin.dean at girlguidesusa.org
Mon Apr 6 12:35:29 EDT 2009

Unique Summer Experience for Girls!

Girl Guides USA (www.girlguidesusa.org) is a non-profit outdoor
team-building and leadership program for girls, launching this spring for
6th-12th graders!  The program consists of two preparatory activities on
Long Island in May and June, and a two-week wilderness camp upstate in
July.  Camp is an amazing experience - we pitch our tents in a field and
build everything we use (the constructions are incredible!). Cost for the
program is $950.

Founder Caitlin Dean, a new member of Gotham's LI Women's Group and a 2005
graduate of Yale University, participated in and led Girl Guides groups for
years in Belgium.  It was the best experience of her life, and Caitlin is
thrilled to be bringing this opportunity to girls in the U.S.  For more
information, visit www.girlguidesusa.org or contact Caitlin at
caitlin.dean at girlguidesusa.org or 631-988-3042.