[Fredslist] Great Babysitters Are Hard To Find

Danielle Schivek deevexx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 11:36:04 EDT 2009

Good morning Gotham!

 If you’re looking for a great babysitter, look no further.  I am a
student member of Gotham and will be home for my summer break from
Brandeis University beginning May 10 as well as my Spring break April
8 thru April 19.  A European Cultural Studies major with a minor in
Journalism,  I will be doing an unpaid internship in NYC this summer,
and will be available to babysit your children on weekends and
evenings.  I have extensive experience working with children, and
would love to meet with you and your kids.  I live on the South Shore
of Nassau County and can be reached by email at deevexx at gmail.com.

Danielle J. Schivek

Gotham Student Group

deevexx at gmail.com