[Fredslist] Trust and Estate Law firm looking for Senior Level Partners

Kamberg, Jeffrey (02940) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Thu Apr 2 14:30:11 EDT 2009

Hello Gotham.

One of our clients that was founded in 1921 is looking to expand its Trust and Estate Law firm practice.

If you know of any partners of a small to midsized Trust and Estate firm with at least ½ million in portable business looking to make a change, please have them contact my associate John Briscoe of Robert Half Legal.

Contact information is below:

John F. Briscoe

Recruiting Manager

Attorney Placement

Permanent Placement Division

Robert Half Legal

A Robert Half International Company

245 Park Avenue, 25th Floor

New York, NY 10167

(P)212-557-7878 ext. 65581(F)212-973-1030

john.briscoe at roberthalflegal.com

Robert Half International was named to the Forbes Platinum 400 list of best big companies in America for four consecutive years.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg

Recruiting Manager

Robert Half International

245 Park Avenue-25th Fl

New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 983 1800

Fax     (212) 983 5629

email:  jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com <mailto:jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com>

www.roberthalf.com <http://www.roberthalf.com>

www.rhi.com <http://www.rhi.com>

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948.