[Fredslist] How Do I Turn it Off?: Tips on Breaking our Blackberry Addiction

BerSiegel bersiegel at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 16:13:32 EDT 2008

Hi Gotham:
Fred asked me to share my recent article, “How do I turn it off?” with all of you.  The article discusses our addiction to Blackberrys and whether they help or hurt us. You can read the article on our web site at Gotham Speaks at http://www.gothamnetworking.com/speaks/speaksArticle.php?spId=144&pId=5&sectionName=Articles+of+Note

Regards,

Bernie

Bernie Siegel
Executive Coach and Business Advisor
President-International Coach Federation-NYC

Your Success is MY Only Business

2 Park Avenue, Suite 300
New York, NY 10016

(917) 617-0910