[Fredslist] WEBINARS

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Fri Sep 26 12:13:29 EDT 2008

Elizabeth Marner-Brooks, Raj Goel, and I are developing a
mini-course/workshop to help business owners and professionals do a better
job of planning, developing, producing, marketing, and conducting their own
WEBINARS.

For first-timers -- We'd like to know what business owners and professionals
who have not yet conducted their own webinars feel they need to know. What
are the issues, fears, or concerns that are keeping you from venturing
forth?

    - Technology
    - Marketing
    - Pricing
    - Planning
    - Knowing what to say
    - Etc.

For those who have had experience conducting webinars -- We'd like to know
about your experiences. What worked... and what didn't? What were your
biggest challenges? What things would you do differently next time?

Please send us a paragraph or two... or email a contact number if you'd
rather share your comments personally in a 10- to 15-minute interview.

Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Gil

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, New York 10165
212-505-4339 or 800-226-2428
www.StrategiesForGrowth.net

347-920-3272 finds me anywhere, anytime!

Don't Just Watch The Gap... Eliminate It!