[Fredslist] Promo- Top 12 Reasons to Contact Charlie Schreiber a the New York Business Development Corp. for Owner-Occupied Commercial Property Financing:

Charles Schreiber cschreiber at NYBDC.COM
Fri Sep 26 14:35:28 EDT 2008

5. Owning commercial real estate instead of leasing typically has an
immediate reduction on real estate expenses, plus the added benefit of
converting the third largest expense facing businesses into a fixed cost
that does not increase by an average of three and a half percent (3.5%)
each year like with renting.

We specialize in helping your bank to approve a commerical mortgage with
90% financing to you. At 10% down, owning your own commerical space, be
it condo, coop or free standing building, makes sense now. Call me for
the rest of the story........

Charles F. Schreiber,Vice President
NEW YORK BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION

EMPIRE STATE CERTIFIED DEVELOPMENT CORP. - THE 504 COMPANY
68 South Service Road Melville, NY 11747
Tel 631-465-2193
Fax 631-465-2195
Cell: 347-545-1308
E-mail:  cschreiber at nybdc.com