[Fredslist] House for rent in SHeffield, Mass...the beautiful Berkshires

e. nathan edynathan at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 19:55:46 EDT 2008

Hi Gothamites,

We have a beautiful house in Sheffield, Mass that we rent from time to time. The house is perfectly situated as it is near Great Barrington, Stockbridge and Lenox.  If you love nature, fall foliage, and just getting away the  house is a wonderful place in which to escape from from the stress of life.

If you would like to see the house and a description you can go to www.VRBO.com and put in  Listing #196382, and the house can be seen. Special rates apply to Gothan members.

If you have any questions please do not hesitiate to call me on my cell 917 757 3516 or write me.

Thanks,

Edy Nathan MA, LCSW