[Fredslist] WANTED HEALTH CARE ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES NEEDING CAPITAL FOR GROWTH AND EXPANSION

Steve Kirschner skirschner at lifton.com
Thu Sep 25 15:23:01 EDT 2008

Gotham members who have contacts in this industry....

I represent a client who wants to purchase a controlling interest in a firm
that owns and operates assisted living facilities.

They should be located in strategic affluent US markets.

Firm should want or need capital to expand current profitable operations.
Existing management would remain in place.

If any one knows of such a firm and can put me in contact with the
appropriate principal I would be very appreciative.

Thank you!

Steve

H. Stephen Kirschner
Director Investment RE Sales Division
LIFTON FINANCIAL GROUP, LLC
(T) 631 750 6662
(F) 631 750 6663
(C) 516 528 2288
EMAIL:  <mailto:SKIRSCHNER at LIFTON.COM> SKIRSCHNER at LIFTON.COM