[Fredslist] Gotham Fairfiled Meeting Oct 21 suprise guests from the tribe.

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Thu Sep 25 10:32:52 EDT 2008

Please join us in the *hinterlands on for our next Fairfield Meeting on
October 21st. We have changed our regular meeting time from 8 AM to 9 AM to
accommodate the schedule of our fearless leader and his entourage.

Fred Klein and Ben Geizhals will be joining us and we would love to have
more visitors. Please check with me first to make sure there isn't a
conflict and register on line.

Where: Hyatt Regency Hotel, 1800 East Putnam Avenue, Old Greenwich, CT

When: Tuesday October 21, 9 AM

Cost $25.00 includes Lavish Buffet Breakfast and great networking

*Fred Klein

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail