[Fredslist] Fire Island Pines Rental Property Available

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 12:02:12 EDT 2008

My summer home at Fire Island Pines on one of the larges properties in the Pines, extremely private,  is available for weekly rental next summer from May 1 until October 1.  The fully air conditioned home is one block from the ocean and has three bedrooms, two baths, pool, several outdoor deck areas with barbecue and  outdoor shower; living room, dining area, large kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher; washer and dryer.  All bedrooms and living room are equipped with flat screen TV's and wireless computer on site.  Sleeps 6 comfortably.  $5-6000/per week depending on dates and $6-7000/week for special holiday weeks (e.g., July 4th Invasion of the Pines, July 24th (Pines Party...house is one block from Pines Party location).  Contact me directly if interested and I will send pix.  Gerry Goldhaber (212) 379-6661 or cell (917) 279-2303

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G