[Fredslist] Re: Can anyone help?

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:36:34 EDT 2008

My Fellow Networkers,

I ask each and everyone of you to donate something.  There are many
Gotham members living silently with MS.  I am one of them.  Al
Tochman's daughter has a team and is riding for other gotham daughters
with MS (and there are more daughters in Gotham with MS).  Victor
Urbach has a team and so do others.

Please do what you can and don't think 5 or 10 dollars is an
embarrassment or won't help - it is a greatly appreciated contribution
to help find a cure for one of the diseases of our generation.

thanks

David Stein
Queens Founder
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971