[Fredslist] Support Me as I Ride 60+ Miles for MS Cure

Roger Aguinaldo (M&A Advisor) raguinaldo at maadvisor.com
Wed Sep 24 12:18:36 EDT 2008

Dear fellow Gothamites,

On Sunday, October 5, 2008, I will join 5,000 cyclists participating in the 24th annual Bike MS New York City. I will ride at least 60 miles to raise money for the National MS Society. This year's goal is to raise $3 million and I want to do my part to reach that goal. To make a donation, you can simply click on the link below or visit my home page: http://msnyc.kintera.org/bikems/raguinaldo.  Anything as little as $25 will help.  If you can do more, great!

The National MS Society believes that moving is not just something you can or can't do but, rather, is who you are. Bike MS raises funds for critical research, as well as comprehensive programs and services for people with MS, moving closer toward a world free of MS. When you donate, you become a part of the powerful movement that is doing something about MS Now.

To Donate, click here: http://msnyc.kintera.org/bikems/raguinaldo

To Join My Team and Ride, click here: http://msnyc.kintera.org/bikems/maadvisor

Many thanks in advance for your generous support.

Warmest Regards,
Roger Aguinaldo
CEO
The M&A Advisor
raguinaldo at maadvisor.com
718-997-7900 x7906
Assistant: Jenya Seletsky, jseletsky at maadvisor.com, 718-997-7900 x1315

Join me on the leading online community for professionals in M&A, finance and turnarounds at http://www.maadvisor.com

Watch my latest on Fox Business Channel:

http://www.maadvisor.com/video/video/show?id=692576%3AVideo%3A91