[Fredslist] Gotham Hispanic & Nancy Adams

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Sep 23 19:14:33 EDT 2008

I had the pleasure of riding the circuit to the Gotham Hispanic group today
and met so many fabulous new people. Lucas Meyer drove me in from
Connecticut and we had a nice ride talking and got to know each other
better. Lucas's office is 2 blocks from mine in Stamford so it worked out.
And our fearless leader Fred was there so it was an extra special treat!

Nancy Adams took time out of her busy tax season to meet with me today and
she has a very interesting client base.

All in all it was a great day. Thank you Gotham!

Tomorrow I am off to Formica1 and I am looking forward to it.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily money management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail