[Fredslist] Guidance Needed To Bring A New Product To Market

Caryn Lilling CLilling at mglappeals.com
Tue Sep 23 12:44:13 EDT 2008

Fellow Gotham member, LuAnn Skolnik (LI Healthcare), and I have
developed a new product to bring to market.  After a year of hard work
(in between our day jobs), we have designed both the product and the
packaging.

The product is geared toward baby boomers and seniors who use multiple
prescription medications and/or natural supplements.  In a nutshell, the
product provides a simple way to clearly and accurately identify
medications and dietary supplements at a glance.

Given that new business development (sales, marketing and distribution)
is not our area of expertise, we would greatly appreciate some
assistance.

Please contact me directly.  Thanks very much.

Best,

Caryn Lilling

Caryn L. Lilling

Mauro Goldberg & Lilling LLP