FW: [Fredslist] Need some help at CW Post - update

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Sep 23 10:37:57 EDT 2008

Music to my ears and Norm is one great muscian!

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com

             "Randi Busse"
             <randi at workdevgro
             up.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
             fredslist-bounces                                          cc
             @gothamnetworking
             .com                                                  Subject
                                       FW: [Fredslist] Need some help at
                                       CW Post - update
             09/22/2008 03:12
             PM

             Please respond to
             randi at workdevgrou
                   p.com

I know you can’t put a price tag on the power of Gotham because it is
priceless, however, let’s just put the value at $4,000 today.
Thanks to Norm Spizz putting me in touch with a friend of his at CW Post,
the collections fee of $4,000 was removed from my daughter’s account today
leaving her with a zero balance!
Thank you, thank you, thank you (from me and my daughter!).

Randi Busse
Workforce Development Group, Inc.
Customer Service Training & Coaching
Partnering with you to turn your customers into raving fans!
www.workdevgroup.com
randi at workdevgroup.com
Tel:  631-598-5598