[Fredslist] Need help to get memoir published

anna at lieberbrewster.com anna at lieberbrewster.com
Mon Sep 22 13:48:51 EDT 2008

Hi Gothamites,

My friend, Leslie Rutkin has written an amazing memoir. She needs a
connection to get the book published. We need some Gotham magic. Any advice
or help appreciated.

Here is the book summary.

Spoon Fed: A Love Story, A Year in the Life of a Prison Widow.

On the fourth day of my honeymoon in 1976, my decorated cop husband was
indicted on charges of grand larceny and eventually went to prison for 366
days.  This memoir, based on the over 650 letters, cards and notes that we
wrote to each while he was away, is a story of survival in the strange new
world called  incarceration.  A former Œprince of the street¹ is trapped in
the system he once championed, dealing with his own demons as well as
befriending the kinds of men he once locked up.  This is a month by month
chronicle of both our lives as we struggle with anger, resentment, vitriole,
as well as the sustaining strength of our commitment to each other.

Warm regards,
Anna

Anna Lieber

Lieber Brewster, Inc.
Creating marketing velocity
212 874-0548

Strategic marketing, brand-building, executive coaching and training

Visit my blog to join the dialogue:
http://www.lieberbrewster.blogspot.com