[Fredslist] My Internet Service Works Again - This is a Seelig

Linda R Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Sun Sep 21 17:21:34 EDT 2008

Good Afternoon Along the Network,

I now have enough experience at troubleshooting to work for Verizon.

Thanks to Mike Appell for contacting his son and Robbie Jacobs' nephew.
Mike's son knows the CEO, always handy and Robbie Jacobs nephew is the head
of a cabling crew.

Thanks to Ken Jewell for suggesting I contact the Attorney General's office
and providing me with the information.  Thanks to Shelly Liebenstern for
suggesting contacting the FCC.

Gothamites who commiserated with me include:  Irene Zelterman, "Mortgage
lady 500" and Jill Goldstein.

Raj Goel stated the obvious, why don't I have cable service for the
Internet?  The answer is I can't bear to change my e-mail address for now.

In the end, after eleven trouble tickets and two humans, I was fortunate to
have a superior repair guy who actually fixed it on Saturday and left his
Blackberry number so I can call him on Monday to tell him everything is OK.
I wrote a letter to the CEO commending that employee..

Best,

Queenie

Linda R. Newman
Third Generation Insurance Broker