[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT CONFLICT FREE - Gotham Hispanic

Aaron Buzali abuzali at acclaimtechgroup.com
Sat Sep 20 09:27:35 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

Ride the circuit CONFLICT FREE (i.e., you are all welcome) - to the next
meeting of Gotham Hispanic, on Tuesday, September 23rd at the Friars Club
(we start at 12:30 pm).

So.attend the meeting and bring a guest . particularly if you know someone
who is Hispanic or who works in the Hispanic market that you think could be
a potential member as we are always looking to build the Gotham Hispanic
community.

Remember.. "Networking isn't just about showing up; it's about bringing
others into the circle so that the networking becomes more meaningful for
everyone."

If you are interested in attending, you can sign up for the event and pay by
credit card here:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1018&eventTyp
e=3

Aaron Buzali