[Fredslist] Serious Problems with Verizon DSL

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Thu Sep 18 21:11:14 EDT 2008

Good Evening Along the Network,

Need serious help with Verizon. Have had intermittent connection to the Internet since July 31st. Have had 11 calls to Verizon, long story short, I have had no service since Monday and Verizon keeps closing the service tickets and saying everything is fine.

I think Mike Appel has a connection to the CEO but my mail to Mike comes back as undeliverable on my Blackberry.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. I am not a happy camper.

Thanks.

Best,

Linda

Linda R. Newman