[Fredslist] I ride again (for MS)

Heidi Simon hsimon111 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 18 13:59:24 EDT 2008

Dear Gothamites,

I'm riding in the MS Bike Tour to raise money for people with MS as I have
done for the past 8 years.

Please help me reach my goal of a $1,000 with a donation of $10, $20, $25 or
more.no amount is too small!

It all counts!!

Thanks,

Xoxoxo

Heidi

Follow <http://msnyc.kintera.org/bikems/heidisimon?faf=1&e=1893591399>  This
Link to donate online. Thank you again!!

http://msnyc.kintera.org/bikems/heidisimon?faf=1
<http://msnyc.kintera.org/bikems/heidisimon?faf=1&e=1893591399>
&e=1893591399

------

Over 400,000 Americans live with the challenges of multiple sclerosis. This
disease brings uncertainty to those living with it and stops people from
moving. The National MS Society exists to make sure it doesn't. Together, we
can turn the uncertainty into hope by doing something about MS now.

On October 5, the National MS Society's New York City Chapter is hosting its
24th annual Bike MS event where 5,000 individuals will ride toward a world
free of MS. I am joining the movement by participating in Bike MS. You can
support me by making a tax-deductible donation to help raise much needed
funds for people with multiple sclerosis.

Please visit the link below to donate online or mail your donation to me at
the address below. Please make the check payable to Bike MS NYC and make
sure to include my name in the memo section of your check. I sincerely thank
you in advance for your contribution!

Heidi Simon
1009 Willow Ave.
Hoboken, NJ 07030

There are nearly 7,000 individuals living with MS right here in New York
City. I am asking for your support so we can fund even more programs,
services and research projects in the coming year. Last year alone, the
National MS Society committed over $33 million to fund over 300 new and
on-going research programs. This was made possible, in part, through the
support of people like you.

Thank you in advance for joining me in the movement and doing something
about MS now.

Warmest Regards,

Heidi

Follow <http://msnyc.kintera.org/bikems/heidisimon?faf=1&e=1893591399>  This
Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support
National Multiple Sclerosis Society, New York City Chapter

**
Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link
may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your
browser: