[Fredslist] Need some help at CW Post

Randi Busse randi at workdevgroup.com
Wed Sep 17 17:49:29 EDT 2008

I'll spare you the details of the mess my daughter made with her scholarship
at CW Post.  The good news is that I was able to get it reinstated for her.
However, the bad news is that they are charging her a collections fee of
$4,000.

Does anyone know anyone that may be able to help get it waived.  If there is
such a thing as Gotham magic, could it be valued at $4,000?

Any help, suggestions, or contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Randi

Randi Busse
Workforce Development Group, Inc.

Customer Service Training & Coaching
Partnering with you to turn your customers into raving fans!

 <http://www.workdevgroup.com> www.workdevgroup.com
 <mailto:randi at workdevgroup.com> randi at workdevgroup.com
Tel:  631-598-5598

Fax: 631-598-1988