[Fredslist] Need a quote for a big printing job

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Mon Sep 15 14:58:28 EDT 2008

Hello Gothamites,

I have a special print job one of my old clients needs. They are willing
to pay cash with some trade to reduce the cost.
I would love for a Gotham printer to win this contract and work with my
firm.
The client wants 1 press run of 300,000 copies for a special Naples, FL
publication that will be distributed in October 2008.
300,000 total....split into 6 packages for shipping....50,000
each.....they go to Naples, Cleveland, Detroit, Long Island, Montreal
and Toronto.
8 x 10.5
color
44 pages

They would like to see some of your stock options once the printing
company makes an offer that is accepted by the client.

Thank you so much for helping out,
Barter Luxury Marketing, Inc.
robert at barterluxury.com
www.barterluxury.com <http://www.barterluxury.com/>