[Fredslist] Need help: Need to share a ride from NYC or (directions for train station to) Milleridge Inn, Thrs. Sept. 18

Wexler Consulting wexler.consulting at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 10:36:33 EDT 2008

I'm excited to attend my 1st visit to LI Gotham attending LILegal/LIWomen
Gotham Breakfast on Thrs. Sept. 18?

Anyone from NYC attending?  I can share a ride or taxi from from closest
train station.

And does anyone know the closest train station to Milleridge Inn?
I haven't been able to reach the Inn on the phone.

I reserved a zipcar for the morning, but prefer to avoid that expense if I
can.

Many thanks

--
Rona Wexler, M.A.
Employability Expert/Vocational Evaluator
rw at wexler-consulting.com