[Fredslist] Re: Monday Meeting Postponed

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 16:44:59 EDT 2008

I have decided to postpone our scheduled meeting for next Monday, Sept.15 to Monday, Oct.6 at 12:30pm at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  Our speaker will still be Paul Ribaudo.  Please RSVP directly to me as to whether or not you can attend this rescheduled meeting of the Experts Group.  Thanks,  Gerry Goldhaber

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G