[Fredslist] Job opportunity on Long Island

Randi Busse randi at workdevgroup.com
Fri Sep 12 13:31:54 EDT 2008

A client of mine is looking to hire a Customer Service Professional for
their company in Uniondale.  Details of the position as well as contact
information are below.  Entry level candidates, as well as those with
experience in customer service, are encouraged to apply.  This is not a
corporate job.  It is a small, casual business environment.  Please have any
candidates reference Gotham so they know where they came from.

Thanks.

Randi

We are looking to add new team members to help take our company to the next
level. As a customer service representative, you will spend a good part of
your day on the phone speaking to our existing customers, as well as to our
prospective customers. Please have a positive attitude, a smile in your
voice and a willingness to help as we pride ourselves on the service we
provide to our customers.

In addition to taking care of our customers, you will perform general
administrative tasks including scanning, photocopying and sending out
mailings. Our office is small, yet very busy, and there's always something
to do.

The hours are 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday. Attendance and punctuality are
very important to us, and they should be to you as well.

Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, 401K, profit
sharing, fully paid health coverage for you and your family, personal days,
paid sick days and up to 3 weeks vacation per year and more!

We have low turnover of our staff and there are opportunities to grow within
the company as we love to promote from within. If you want to work for a
company that cares about you, apply for this position.

We are centrally located in Nassau County, less than one mile from the
Nassau Coliseum and Hofstra University.

Spanish speaking bi-lingual applicants are encouraged to apply.

E-mail your resume and cover letter to:  job11553 at yahoo.com

Randi Busse
Workforce Development Group, Inc.

Customer Service Training & Coaching
Partnering with you to turn your customers into raving fans!

 <http://www.workdevgroup.com> www.workdevgroup.com
 <mailto:randi at workdevgroup.com> randi at workdevgroup.com
Tel:  631-598-5598

Fax: 631-598-1988