[Fredslist] Discovering the invisible........Reliability, professionalism, customer service, reserved and referrable

Dr. Dan Schaefer PhD dan at danschaeferphd.com
Thu Sep 11 11:48:38 EDT 2008

Sometime we have to look carefully to discover really valuable
resources. The Gotham website makes it easier. Type in Jorge Guzman and
you will discover a limousine/ car service that will prove to be a great
resource  for you and your clients. Jorge continues to provide us with
exceptional service for airport and city travel.  With airline travel
what it is today we never know how long we'll be on a runway or how
long[ if ever] it will take to receive luggage. For us the only constant
is that Jorge will be there.

Any questions ..................call me

Dr. Dan

Dan Schaefer PhD

Peak Performance Strategies

"The Competitive Edge Quickly for Business,Sports & Entertainment"

212 265 1888

www.DanSchaeferPhD.com <http://www.danschaeferphd.com/>

Dan at DanSchaeferphd.com <mailto:Dan at DanSchaeferphd.com>

www.confidentialsoundingboard.com