[Fredslist] Looking for bloggers, age 20-30

naylorjt at optonline.net naylorjt at optonline.net
Wed Sep 10 15:47:42 EDT 2008

Hey gang,

I am looking for young bloggers or blogger wanna-bees to provide job-search content for our recruiting site. I am keenly interested in finding diversity candidates across the country from Florida, Wisconsin, Chicago, Texas, Boston - I anticipate part of the gig to be fielding and verifying stories as well as being able to capture some audio and video. I need 4 people. Please help me cast a wide net.

Thanks,

Jennifer Naylor
Gotham Women LI
516.639.7833