[Fredslist] Yuuzoo Investment Opportunity

jaredbrody555 at gmail.com jaredbrody555 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:07:56 EDT 2008

Yuuzoo is one of the largest and fastest growing mobile content providers in the world. They are very big in the far east and have distribution deals with Nokia and MSN and have a lot of interesting things in the works. For disclosure purposes I have no stake in the company but am exploring bringing their services to Latin America. They are looking to raise some capital for expansion. If anyone is interested let me know and I can send you their investor presentation.
Jared