[Fredslist] Thanks Gotham magicians

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Sun Sep 7 16:44:02 EDT 2008

Thanks to all of the CPA's who contacted me and to all of you who gave me
referrals to CPA's. I am looking forward to meeting all of you and doing
some great networking this month. Hopefully I will also have some time to
get my work done! I'm not saying renatto because I am always open to meeting
more.

And also thanks to the contact info regarding Atlantic City.

Gotham really works. Just ask and you shall receive. It isn't any easier
than that.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail