[Fredslist] Promo: Delicious Holiday Gifts 20% off for GOTHAM

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Fri Sep 5 15:17:18 EDT 2008

Hello, Gotham----------------

This is the time of year for Delicious Business Gifts.
We have a wide variety of  Cookies, Cashews, Brownies & Nuts in Beautiful Boxes, Baskets, Dispensers...decorated for the holidays...or any day.

Any Gotham Member Placing their order by  October 1st receives a 20% Product Discount .   This is our way of thanking Gotham for their support throughout the year.

If there is anything else you may need, feel free to let us know, we'd love to assist.

Send us an email for your free..DELICIOUS catalog.

Enjoy the weekend!
Judie

Judie Moceri
Promotional Solutions Int'l