[Fredslist] [PROMO] Love your Planet... Know your Planet

myemail2 at opalcomputing.com myemail2 at opalcomputing.com
Fri Sep 5 11:02:31 EDT 2008

For those who want to think today (or in the near future) about the bigger
picture, take a look at PlanetThoughts.org <http://www.PlanetThoughts.org>
on critical issues affecting the long-term climate and energy picture, as
well as analysis of decisions being made today that will affect the cost of
fuel, the availability of transportation, and other immediately visible
consequences of the world environment, resource, and energy situation.

Your comments online are welcome.  As an individual who is concerned and as
a member of Gotham Green, I invite you to join me in thinking about these
matters, going beyond the usual surface news coverage.

David Alexander
Opal Computing
(718) 343-4054
http://www.opalcomputing.com <http://www.opalcomputing.com/>

    Now! Visit http://www.PlanetThoughts.org
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/>  to
    raise your awareness, discuss, and act on the
    current crises in the planet's environment

The Science and Art of Software Systems
Quality and innovation since 1986