[Fredslist] (Promo) Go Green!

Carole_Holzmann at danka.com Carole_Holzmann at danka.com
Fri Sep 5 12:13:08 EDT 2008

Did you ever think of the toner consumption that can be eliminated?  How
about using less paper?  What about reducing energy costs?  This can be
done with the most green-friendly multifunctional copier (copy, print,
scan, fax).  Let me help you do your part to help the environment.  My
evaluation is free.  Stop wasting toner, paper and energy and at the
same time lets streamline the workflow and improve procedures.  Current
leases are not an issue; cost efficient changes can be made.

Are you ready for your free evaluation?  I can be reached at
631-897-9556 (cell) and office 516-682-2000 x 2404 (office).  I look
forward to meeting you and helping the environment together!

Carole Holzmann
Workflow Assessment Analyst
Konica Minolta Danka Imaging
(516) 682-2000 x 2404