[Fredslist] Rent Tickets

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Fri Sep 5 08:02:16 EDT 2008

Hi All,

The Broadway show Rent is closing this Sunday. I need 2 tickets and I'm willing to pay top dollar. If anyone has any connections, please let me know.

Much Gratitude,
Bari
This is to advise you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in this communication, including attachments, (i) may not be relied upon by any person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by the Internal Revenue Service and (ii) is not intended to be used and cannot be used by any person in promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matter addressed herein.