[Fredslist] Villa for rent this winter

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 10:41:22 EDT 2008

Greetings  Gothamites everywhere;

My dear friends and Berkshire County summer  neighbors are retiring and long
to travel the world. They seek to rent their  beautiful villa in St. Thomas
during the winter months. Please contact them  directly if you and your family
or friends are interested.

Jane Present

CONTACT: Linda and Arthur Starr: 413 445-4542 (until 9/24); 340 777-2377;
_rabbi at islands.vi_ (mailto:rabbi at islands.vi)

CARIBBEAN VILLA FOR  RENT THIS WINTER
>From November 21, 2008 until January 2, 2009, we will be renting our  villa
on St.  Thomas, USVI.  You do not need a passport to travel to St.  Thomas and
there are convenient non-stop flights from Newark, NY, Philadelphia,
Charlotte,  Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami.
The villa is located ten minutes from town, on a cliff with views of the
Caribbean on all sides.  There are:
·        Two bedrooms (King size bed  and queen size futon) and two baths.
·        Central  air-conditioning
·        Telephone, cable TV, high  speed Internet access
·        Three balconies
·        Modern, fully equipped  kitchen
·        Ten minute walk to the beach  at the Bolongo Beach Hotel
·        Three swimming pools, two  tennis courts and three restaurants
Hotels at this time of the year get $600 and more per night/per  room.  This
unit is renting for  $2600 per week.
 (mailto:rabbi at islands.vi)

deal here.