[Fredslist] living passionately - free seminar

newthynk newthynk at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 18:27:30 EDT 2008

Don't miss this night!

WHEN: Wednesday, September 10 at 7:15PM

WHERE: 317-A West 33rd Street at 8th Avenue. Right near Penn Station and the Main Post Office. In the center of Manhattan and easy access to and from NJ and LI.

WHAT:  LIVING PASSIONATELY SEMINAR
        If you already are, you will love it, and will meet people who are up to what you are up to!
        If you aren't, you will start!
        This is one of the top seminars of Landmark Education and business pay big fees for the very distinctions you  will get free.

BRING: A dream, a desire, a habit you want to break, a friend - but you don't need any money, it's free!

Let me know if you will be there and I will arrange for someone to greet you and escort you in.

REPEAT: DON'T MISS IT!

Geraldine Newman
Newthynk
212.988.3395