[Fredslist] Fabulous Office Space Available

Marc Lawrence mlawrence at americanlandservices.com
Wed Sep 3 15:53:10 EDT 2008

We have a few offices and work stations available in our NYC corporate
office. We are located at One Penn Station - conveniently located above Penn
Station (don't even have to walk outside) on the 34th Floor with fabulous
north views. The office comes along with use of the photocopier, scanner as
well as use of a great conference room. We would prefer an attorney or
someone in the real estate business but open to discussion.  The price is
also open discussion so if you're interested or know someone interested -
let's talk.

Contact me at the below number.

Marc Lawrence

Senior VP, Managing Director