[Fredslist] Save the Date

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Sep 2 14:24:11 EDT 2008

Happy September

Our next meeting of the Fairfield Group will be held at the Greenwich Hyatt
in Greenwich on Tuesday, Sept 23rd at 8 AM. Good networking and fabulous
breakfast. We are a non-compete so please check with me before registering.
Guests can register on line on the Gotham web site. The cost for breakfast
is $25.00.

And I know it is not for awhile but you might want to save the date for our
meeting on October 21st.  We have changed our meeting time to 9 AM because
the infamous Fred will be joining us. What a treat to have him join us in
the hinterlands.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail