[Fredslist] Rooftop

Ian Greenberg ian at showmediaoutdoor.com
Tue Sep 2 12:22:22 EDT 2008

Is anyone a member of the SOHO House or know of any higher ups at any classy
rooftop bars in Manhattan where I might be able to have a party at the end
of September it would be appreciated?

If you are a member of the SOHO House my company is looking for a venue to
throw a party for some of the vendors and I would love to find out pricing
to have a party there.  If you are a member and can help me it would be much
appreciated, and we would love to have you there as well J.  It would be a
Thursday night and can give more info.  Thanks in advance to anyone, and
everyone.