[Fredslist] [Promo] PlanetThoughts.org - 15-second Poll, Robert Kennedy, and more environment and culture updates

David Alexander MyEmail2 at OpalComputing.com
Fri Oct 31 13:43:08 EDT 2008

How would you all like to vote on the future of oil i.e. your best guess? On
my  <http://www.PlanetThoughts.org> Web site, on the right side, you can
take a 15-second poll (that is, allowing 10 seconds to think about the
question). Also, you will see thoughts on politics and values, on economics
and culture, and of course on environment science and reality.  Visit
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/> PlanetThoughts.org to see all this,
changing daily.

Writers include some well-known and some up-and-coming environmental and
cultural thinkers such as Richard Heinberg, Harvey Wasserman, Paul Chefurka,
Aaron Wissner, and Janaia Donaldson (and little ol' me). And don't forget
the carefully-chosen videos attached on almost every posting.

I know you will get good information and mental stimulation from each
PlanetThought on the site.

Thanks for taking a look, and have a good weekend.

David Alexander
Gotham Green
Love your Planet... Know your Planet